- 18 holes; 72 par: 5 par 5 holes and 5 par 3 holes; remaining 8 holes are par 4.
- 6 269 linear meters of trajectory between the First Tee or starting point and Green 18.
Three golfing architectures have been combined:
1. Classic design, broad roads bordered by trees, wide and scarcely protected greens.
2. Challenging or Target Golf design, modern style with narrow roads and heavily protected greens surrounded by sand traps and lakes. The Varadero Golf Course has several salt water lakes that connect directly with the sea, a feature that makes it almost unique worldwide.
3. Links design, with holes located alongside the sea following the shoreline, introducing the ocean as another obstacle in the game.