In correspondence with the international and national epidemiological situation of COVID-19 and the immunization levels reached, it has been decided to make the following modifications to the requirements for entry into the country as part of the International Sanitary Control.
- Eliminate as a requirement for entry into the country the presentation of a test for COVID-19 (antigen test or PCR-RT) performed in the country of origin, as well as the anti-COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Sampling for SARS CoV-2 (free of charge) will continue to be carried out randomly on travelers at points of entry into the country, taking into account the number of flights, the entry of vessels and the epidemiological risk posed by the country of origin.
- If the sample taken at the point of entry is positive, it will be tested according to the protocols approved in the country for clinical-epidemiological control of COVID-19.
- All flows and measures implemented at all points of entry into the country to ensure social distancing and disinfection of hands and surfaces are maintained.
- The mandatory use of masks at all points of entry into the country is maintained.